It is through the generous support of people like you – individuals, families, corporate sponsors, businesses and foundations – that Christmas in Action can continue to provide critical services to our low income seniors, disabled and veteran neighbors
Here’s What Your Gift Can Do:
- $25 keeps a homeowner SAFE with a new set of door locks
- $50 BEAUTIFY’S a neighbor’s home with two gallons of paint
- $100 keeps a homeowner COOL with a new ceiling fan
- $250 keeps a neighbor SAFE with a new ADA approved toilet
- $500 keeps a homeowner SAFE with critical electrical repairs
- $800 keeps a homeowner WARM with a new hot water heater
- $1000 keeps a neighbor DRY with roof repairs
- $2500 keeps a homeowner WARM in winter with a new furnace
- $3500 replaces a homeowner’s damaged roof to keep them DRY
Thank you for your generosity!!
Your tax-deductible donation ensures that more low income seniors, disabled and veteran homeowners can receive no-cost high quality repairs!
If you are interested in joining our family of sponsors, please call Cassie Ahearn, (940) 696-9393.